I could sure go for a boatful of captive guests.
Where's my P.A. mic and throttle?
Since it's a work day and I have about five minutes, here are a few other things I could happily go for right about now:
- A walk down Main Street
- A leisurely float through the Small World
- An impromptu performance by Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
- A cushioned chair on the bow of the Mark Twain and a cup of Starbucks, watching New Orleans Square slide by
- A roll of hundreds (hey, I'm dreaming here!)
- Seriously bumping the car in front of me on the Autopia
- A Skyway ride
- A pan, a broom, cigarette butts, popcorn and an audience (behind the back! No looking! between the legs! Alley Oop!)
- A suit, a name tag, a radio and an area where I'M the supervisor! Heaven help my poor crew...
- Looking forward to tonight's showing of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- On Main Street.
- At Disneyland.
- An open faced turkey sandwich at the Inn Between
- An early morning "dead head" through the rivers of the Jungle
You all have a fine day out there!
Be safe and treat each other nicely.
Don't make me have to pull this car over and come back there!